All our custom amps are built with an emphasis on sound, quality and durability. We source all our own components and hand-wire each chassis one a time, from start to finish. Our custom cabs are made locally by skilled woodworkers to our own specifications. We then stain or tolex them in house. We custom build all types of circuits, but if you love classic 50’s era tweed amp tone with a twist, you’re in the right place!
Our current ‘standard’ lineup is the following:
- the ‘Super8’: a little firebreather based on some of our favourite old Valco amps – 5W – 1×8 or 1×10
- the ’51’: based on the 5F1 circuit – 5W – 1×8 or 1×10
- the ’52’: based on the 5F2A circuit – 10W – 1×10 or 1×12
- the ’53’: based on the 5E3 circuit – 15W – 1×12
- the ’56’: based on the 5F6A circuit – 40W – 2×12. Serial numbers 01 & 02 were custom built for Uncle Acid’s 2015 North American tour
We proudly offer Eminence & Celestion speakers and Classictone transformers.
If you’re looking for sound clips, most of our pedal demos on our Soundcloud page and Instagram page were recorded using Toetags amps. For sound clips of our Tweed Bassman 5F6A, check out any of the live recordings from Uncle Acid’s 2015 US/CAN tour on YouTube.
Contact us for more information or to place an order at email@example.com
Flat bench fee: 80$ (diagnosis and troubleshooting)
Hourly rate: 65$ (If repairs are performed, flat fee pays for 1st hr)
Delivery and Pickup available: All repairs can be dropped off/picked up at Toetags HQ, but we also offer a delivery & pickup service. The minimum cost is 45$ and varies depending on distance and traffic.
All pricing in Canadian Funds (CAD).